Let’s make work a delicious fun!
Your booked place guarantees a personal choice of Lunch Box Menu from our partners Grano Pizza Napoletana as a compliment from us to you! Enjoy!
11:30am – 02:30pm
11:30-12:00 – More about SD-WAN by Andrei Nitu Ecxarcu System Engineer
– What statistics can be collected and reported on for the monitored links
– How does FortiManager visualize your link data in graphs and dashboards
– How to get the maximum out of the integrated analytics engine: error handling and incident management How do we steer traffic policies and configurations
12:00-01:00 Enjoy your lunch box!
01:00-02:00 – Live Demo by Andrei Nitu Ecxarcu System Engineer
– How to reduce administrative overhead utilizing SD-WAN Automation
– Application support and how do we approach custom applications and their problems
– Supported Applications and how to identify custom Applications in order to use them in policies
– How to deal with Applications that do not support link load balancing
– Show how to configure compression deduplication or retransmit thresholds when optimizing Application traffic
Just in case you are eager to see Fortinet Secure SD-WAN in action and understand what this Lunch Box session is all about, follow this link Fortinet Secure SD-WAN 7.2 Demo | SD-WAN – YouTube
This Demo shows the dynamic WAN path controller, application SLA enforcement, intelligent application steering and traffic shaping capabilities of Fortinet Secure SD-WAN, plus SD-WAN management and orchestration capabilities of FortiManager.