Let’s make work a delicious fun!
Your booked place guarantees a personal choice of Lunch Box Menu from our partners Street Chefs Burgers as a compliment from us to you! Enjoy!
Book now and secure your place!
Checkmarx mission is to improve software security for organizations worldwide by helping them reduce exploitable vulnerabilities.
As the connective tissue between disparate systems and data, APIs are becoming the de facto standard for modern application development. According to Gartner, 98% of organizations use or plan to use APIs. In addition, there are more than 2.4 million API-related repositories on GitHub. Unfortunately, , the use of APIs has
outpaced the ability to adequately protect them. Current protection mechanisms used in production lack visibility into all APIs and into the risk context, thereby failing to protect APIs or sensitive data – and putting the business at risk.
In this webinar a Checkmarx solution engineer Fabrizio Bugli will walk you through will walk leadership, security teams, and developers who desire to learn, through Checkmarx approach to securing APIs:
- Developers love APIs for a variety of reasons
- Attacks Targeting APIs
- WAF/WAAPs and API gateways are imperfect for several reasons
- The Reality of API Development: behind the curtains lure shadow and zombie APIs
- A Holistic API Security Strategy: account for every API, including shadow and zombie APIs
- Checkmarx Approach to Secure APIs