Your Wireless LAN infrastructure is identified as the weakest point in your enterprise network.
Direct and targeted attacks are exploiting WPA and WPA2 vulnerabilities as well as WLAN self DoS to execute critical and immediate threats to your security and data.
Proliferation of Wi-Fi enabled smartphones and tablets is tearing down the network security perimeter even in organizations without officially deployed WLANs.
Take proactive steps against any wireless security threat through:
- Patented “marker packet” technology for accurate identification of risk posing connections
- Accurate, automated device/threat classification
- Automated threat prevention
- Accurate devices location tracking
- BYOD onboarding and policy enforcement
- Real-time troubleshooting and analysis
- Integration with leading WLAN infrastructures